We’re here to support you during this difficult time
We know that this crisis has brought changes for you, your family and the support systems on which all of us rely. We continue to answer our phones full time. We are available to help you with all the issues of senior living and provide needed resources. We will be sending a list of new resources every few weeks.
Update on Placements:
- Moving to Assisted Living We continue to help seniors move into assisted living facilities and board and care homes. All communities have stringent regulations in place to keep seniors and staff safe. The situation is changing from day to day, with some communities on lock down and some open to bringing in healthy seniors. Please call us and we will get the most recent information for you and help navigate the process of moving.
- Distancing We are setting up virtual tours, conference call tours and helping our clients know what is available.
Situations that might call for a move at this time:
- Release from a Skilled Nursing/Rehab Facility or Hospital, the senior can’t go home and/or care needs or costs are too high.
- Senior is living at home with family and care needs have become too high/too difficult, for example, behavior issues.
- Senior is living at home alone, there is not enough care and they are not safe.
Assisted Living Connections
Find the Best Senior Care and Living Solutions
Our elder care advisors help you find the best senior care and living solutions in West Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. We are your local, compassionate and expert guides who help you find the right assisted living community, residential or memory care home or independent senior community. We also provide resources for home care, skilled nursing homes, Veteran’s benefits, and more. Let us help you make an informed decision by calling us today. Our services are completely free of charge for seniors and their loved ones.
The changing care needs of a loved one can generate strong emotions for the caregiver and family: Stress, Fear, Uncertainty, and Anxiety. Assisted Living Connections provides knowledge, support, and expertise to ease this time of transition. If this involves a residential move for the senior, we provide choices based on level-of-care required, desired lifestyle, and budget.
Kelila and Tami
Tami Podell and Kelila Heller are Elder Care Advisors who go the extra mile to help their clients and families when a loved one needs to move to an assisted living community, board and care home, memory care or independent senior living.
The Elder Care Advisors at Assisted Living Connections are accredited as RCFE Administrators. We tour and evaluate each senior living community before recommending any of them. It’s one more way we go the go the extra mile.
We provide you with local resources to find the best senior living and care solutions for your needs, allowing you to make an informed decision with guidance and understanding. Check out out extensive compilation.
Our senior living and care solutions are always FREE and can help you relieve STRESS, be fully informed, and save TIME and MONEY – bringing relief and restoring family harmony.
Free xml sitemap generator