Assisted Living Near Thousand Oaks
Are you looking for a senior living community around Thousand Oaks, CA?
Helping your family find the right assisted living facility or independent living facility in Ventura County from Ojai to Simi Valley to Thousand Oaks, Westlake and Agoura Hills. We’ll help your parents as if they were our own.
We help families in the greater Thousand Oaks area find the perfect place for their family member. Whether that’s an independent living community, a memory care home, a skilled nursing facility, a nursing home, assisted living facility, or hospice care – we can help.
We have helped thousands of seniors in the Thousand Oaks area find the right home. We can help your family too!
West Los Angeles County
Santa Clarita Valley
Our Process in Three Steps
1. Initial Consultation
We have an in-depth discussion with you to learn lifestyle preferences, physical and emotional needs, locations and financial considerations.
2. Community Tours
We identify the appropriate living options, provide a personalized list, and then we can accompany you on private tours of the communities.
3. Transition Support & Facilitation
Once you select a community, we guide you through the transition, help with resources for the move, then follow up afterwards. We will continue to advocate for you.
The Assisted Living Connections team is amazing!! They are always available and really get to know the families and their needs. If I could, I would give them 10 Stars!!!!
Serving Simi Valley, California plus
Ventura County, Conejo Valley, and
the San Fernando Valley.
On a smart phone? Just tap the number to call
Assisted Living Connections is a local assisted living placement referral agency for seniors in the greater Thousand Oaks area. Our services are free. We help with the entire process of finding the right senior living option for you or your loved one. We service both Ventura County and LA County. We take the guesswork out of the process and only suggest places that are appropriate for your budget, location, care needs, social, and emotional needs. We help to find: Nursing Homes, Assisted Living, Home Care, Independent Living Homes, Retirement Homes, Memory Care, Alzheimer’s Care, Dementia Care, Residential Care Homes (Board & Care), Respite Care, Hospice, and more Senior Living options.
Kelila Heller and Tami Podell each hold a CA Dept of Social Services Administrators RCFE Certification for elder care facilities. Finding the right place is stressful and confusing. We can help.
We tour together with our clients as they explore their senior living and senior care options. Our team lives here, we are local to the Thousand Oaks, Moorpark, Simi Valley, Westlake Village and Agoura Hills areas. Our senior referral agency helps families with connections to all aspects of senior care including resources and referrals for in home care, veteran’s benefits, MediCal programs, Estate Planning, and more.
We are experts at guiding you through all Assisted Living options. We work closely with the senior non-profit agencies in Ventura County, including Senior Concerns, Adult Protective Services and Ventura County Area Agency on Aging. We work as an advocate for your needs.
Are you new to the Thousand Oaks area? Here are just a few highlights of Thousand Oaks for you and your loved ones to enjoy!
- The Bank of America Performing Arts Center at the Civic Arts Plaza is one of the largest performing arts centers between Los Angeles and San Francisco and hosts performances year-round.
- Located in downtown Thousand Oaks, a walking friendly district of parks, shops, and restaurants with easy access to Senior Living Communities. Nearby is the Ronald Reagan Library.
- Open Space is of primary importance in this community. The Santa Monica Mountains surround our community and there is a probation against building on mountaintops, so the views remain spectacular. There is a multitude of Parks, Playgrounds, Trails for hiking and horseback and mountain bikes, golf courses, and residents are only 20 minutes from Malibu and world class beaches.
- Cooler weather than other areas of Southern California.
- Centrally located one hour north of downtown Los Angeles and one hour south of Santa Barbara.