Presenters Martin Yarnell, Estate Planning Attorney and Kelila Heller from Assisted Living Connections discuss:
- Is your estate plan up to date?
- Do you have a current Power of Attorney?
- What choices do your parent(s) have for assisted living and senior care.
- What are the costs?
- Should I have control over my parent’s decisions now?
- Will government programs cover anything at all?
Watching our parents age is emotional. And often it’s difficult to address their financial, estate planning, and living situations. Marty and Kelila have experienced this process personally and have spent their careers helping others navigate challenging decisions. Collectively, they help “children” become legally and financially prepared for the unexpected as well as the inevitable so that they can focus on emotional support without the stress of decision making during a crisis.
Questions? Reach out to us at (888) 880-1811